On this Seattle Travel Guide, we share 10+ things you should not miss when visiting.
▶ Read my complete travel guide to Seattle on the blog:
– Kerry Park in Queen Anne
– Space Needle
– Gum Wall
– Pike Place Market
– Starbuck’s Original Store
– Brunch at Oddfellows Cafe in Capitol Hill (http://www.oddfellowscafe.com/)
– Columbia Center Skyview Observatory | Ticket: .75 pp
– Pioneer Square
– Bainbridge Island | Round Ticket
– Dinner at Stateside in Capitol Hill
– Olympic National Park (near Staircase Range Station)
– Ballard Farmer’s Market (open on Sundays)
– Gas Works Park in Fremont
– Fremont Troll (famous sculpture)
– Drive around Black Diamond City
We stayed at this Airbnb in Seattle (totally recommend it!)
Here’s USD free credit to get you started with Airbnb: https://bit.ly/2r3L4ob (invite link, not sponsored)
♥ Check out my blog: https://inbetweenlattes.com
♥ INSTAGRAM: @inbetweenlattesblog
♥ Business Enquiries: [email protected]
♥ Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/2CxNL5Y
About this channel: We are a couple that moved recently from Hong Kong to California (Berkeley). Subscribe to follow our journey as we experience life in the US for the first time!
Ikson – Skyline
Thank you so much for watching!
More info on Seattle – Top Things to Do | Travel Guide VLOG
Seattle - Top Things to Do | Travel Guide VLOG - BingNews Search results
WAVY News 10’s Regina Mobley goes on a ‘bear hunt’
Because children are now at home due to school being closed through the rest of the school year, some families are going stir-crazy looking for things to do. Some area residents are putting ...
The Latest: Market swings may accelerate rebalancing needs
“Things are sort of seamless, as far a speed and execution go.” Homebound traders can do everything they can ... Noon Boeing is suspending operations at its Seattle area facilities due to ...