Seattle Home For Sale.
More Info At: http://www.summitpropertiesnw.com/listings/seattle-home-for-sale/
Located in Wallingford Seattle, WA.
Listed at ,875,000
Step into this 5 bedroom dream craftsman with unobstructed views of the Seattle skyline, Space Needle and Lake Union. Hand crafted woodwork, hardwood floors, stained glass lighting, custom cabinets with slab granite and pull out spice racks; antique brass fixtures, claw foot tub in master as well as marble heated floors. Main floor new appliances; lower level living with two beds, one bath, full kitchen and separate entrance. Beautifully landscaped front and back yard with patio in back and two outstanding decks.
This was the showcase house for the builder back in 2006; vertical grain fir throughout the main floor, heated bathroom floors; full under mount glides on cabinets; All the appliances on the main floor are new and the washer/dryer stay. mahogany deck; CAT 5 wiring. We are steps away from the Burke Gilman Trail. You can watch the 4th of July and New Years fireworks from master bedroom and backyard decks. Also, the Christmas ships come by every year. We are within walking distance of the University Village, Fremont and downtown. The house is 10 years old. The lower level has rented for up to ,500 a month.
The master floor and shower were recently resealed on the marble tile; as well as the master deck was re-caulked and sealed. The basement has a separate entrance with 2 beds, 1 bath and full kitchen and fireplace.
If you are a licensed real estate broker looking to increase your fee split and eliminate your monthly expenses consider Summit Properties NW, LLC. Summit Properties NW, LLC offers a simple 80-20 commission split with no other associated fees and a low ,000 annual commission cap.
Fees You will not pay at Summit Properties NW, LLC:
1. Realtor Association Dues – typically up to 0 per year.
2. Monthly Brokerage/Desk fee – 5 to ,000 per month
3. Technology Fee
4. Yearly Brokerage renewal fee
5. Corporate Marketing fee
6. Franchise fees
7. Transaction fee
8. Errors and Omissions fee
9. Quarterly fee or yearly renewal
10. Advertising fees other than chosen by you
11. Transaction Coordinators fee
12. Brokerage Joining fee – sometimes as much as 0 one-time fee
14. Training fee
Features you will benefit from at Summit Properties NW:
1. Free iPad Mini – Your mobile office – Personally branded with your real estate tools, e-mail and helpful apps to run your business
2. Personal Introduction video of you as a Summit Broker
3. Free listing videography for each of your Summit listings
4. Free Drone photography video for significant listing properties
5. Free appraisal help/list price consultation on any of your transactions by the Certified Appraisers of Reynolds & Kline Appraisal, Inc including SRA Designated Appraiser, Sean Reynolds.
6. Active Summit Properties NW Facebook Group – log in to Facebook and see whats going on with Summit Real Estate
7. Social Media Marketing Consultation: Help you with Facebook Fanpage, Twitter, Linkedin, Mail Chimp E-mail marketing, Instagram, film you for Youtube marketing videos and website
8. Promoted Post advertising consultation on Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
9. Complete remote access – no need to ever step into an office ever again.
10. Cloud computing for all of your files utilizing Dropbox
If you are a hardworking broker tired of handing over a large portion of each sales commission to your brokerage, you owe it to yourself to check out Summit Properties NW, LLC. Maybe it’s time for a change?
For a no obligation interview with Summit Properties NW, LLC please feel free to e-mail: [email protected] or call 206-713-5415.
Thank you for your interest!
Summit Properties NW, LLC
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us on Social Media!
– Video filmed and edited by Logan Nishioku of Summit Properties NW
( [email protected] )
More info on Sold for ,800,000 – 3634 Corliss Ave N, Seattle, WA
Reports of downed wires on Corliss Avenue in Hamilton
READ THE FULL STORY:Reports of downed wires on Corliss Avenue in Hamilton CHECK OUT WLWT:Stay in the know. Get the latest Cincinnati news, weather and sports from the team at Ohio’s own WLWT.
What to do around Seattle this week: Celebrating Lunar New Year
a lion dance performance and a Seattle Kokon Taiko performance. Free. 6532 Phinney Ave. N., Seattle; phinneycenter.org ...
A piece of Kobe Bryant's final game floor just sold for $800,000
The piece of game floor was the 43rd collectible sold through Rally. Rally listed shares of the floor for sale in March 2021 with an $800,000 valuation. —Rally (@OnRallyRd) January 13 ...
Seattle, WA, police investigate 3 separate weekend shootings
Seattle police are investigating several shootings in the city over the weekend, including one that killed a man at a restaurant. The man was shot in the chest after multiple suspects entered ...
Used Buick Park Avenue for sale in Seattle, WA
To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Get email alerts on this search. Never miss a car! Used From when I first came in to when I left I felt welcomed and well cared for.
Seattle 4, N.Y. Islanders 1
First Period_1, Seattle, Larsson 4 (Sprong, Donato), 9:53. 2, N.Y. Islanders, Barzal 9 (Cizikas, Bailey), 17:30. Penalties_Eberle, SEA (High Sticking), 10:19 ...
The 21 Best Restaurants in Seattle
Price range for entrees: $14 to $39 Address: 1501 Melrose Ave., Seattle, WA 98122 Details: terraplata.com; 206-325-1501 Though situated along Seattle's touristy waterfront, Elliott's Oyster House ...
WA Seattle WA Zone Forecast
rain at times in the morning. Lows in the mid 30s to lower 40s. South wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph. midnight. Rainfall amounts a quarter to a half inch possible. Lows in the mid 40s to ...
Best Hotels in Seattle, WA
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and ...