Home For Sale – 701 Galer St #805 Seattle WA – 0,000
Check out this beautiful South Lake Union 2 bedroom 1.75 bathroom at Nautica Condos in Seattle, WA. Contact Summit Properties NW broker Cirilo Ilar for listing information.
If you are a licensed real estate broker looking to increase your fee split and eliminate your monthly expenses consider Summit Properties NW, LLC. Summit Properties NW, LLC offers a simple 80-20 commission split with no other associated fees and a low ,000 annual commission cap.
Fees You will not pay at Summit Properties NW, LLC:
1. Realtor Association Dues – typically up to 0 per year.
2. Monthly Brokerage/Desk fee – 5 to ,000 per month
3. Technology Fee
4. Yearly Brokerage renewal fee
5. Corporate Marketing fee
6. Franchise fees
7. Transaction fee
8. Errors and Omissions fee
9. Quarterly fee or yearly renewal
10. Advertising fees other than chosen by you
11. Transaction Coordinators fee
12. Brokerage Joining fee – sometimes as much as 0 one-time fee
14. Training fee
Features you will benefit from at Summit Properties NW:
1. Personal Introduction video of you as a Summit Broker
1. Free listing videography for each of your Summit listings
3. Free Drone photography video for significant listing properties
4. Free appraisal help/list price consultation on any of your transactions by the Certified Appraisers of Reynolds & Kline Appraisal, Inc including SRA Designated Appraiser, Sean Reynolds.
5. Active Summit Properties NW Facebook Group – log in to Facebook and see whats going on with Summit Real Estate
6. Social Media Marketing Consultation: Help you with Facebook Fanpage, Twitter, Linkedin, Mail Chimp E-mail marketing, Instagram, film you for Youtube marketing videos and website
7. Promoted Post advertising consultation on Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
8. Complete remote access – no need to ever step into an office ever again.
9. Cloud computing for all of your files utilizing Dropbox
If you are a hardworking broker tired of handing over a large portion of each sales commission to your brokerage, you owe it to yourself to check out Summit Properties NW, LLC. Maybe it’s time for a change?
For a no obligation interview with Summit Properties NW, LLC please feel free to e-mail: [email protected] or call 206-713-5415.
Thank you for your interest!
Summit Properties NW, LLC
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us on Social Media!
– Video filmed and edited by Christopher Jones of Summit Properties NW
( [email protected] )
More info on South Lake Union Seattle WA Condo For Sale – SOLD –
Seattle sells ‘Mercer Mega Block’ in South Lake Union for $143.5 million
SEATTLE -- The city of Seattle has sold a 2.86-acre site in South Lake Union known as the "Mercer Mega Block" for ... Inc., is prepared to buy the three parcels in the most expensive sale of ...
Condo project planned for South Lake Union; Bellevue project switches from apartments
A new mid-rise building in Seattle's South Lake ... Bellevue-based Plus sold a controlling interest in the massive Elev8 project in Bellevue for $128 million this spring. Residential units in the ...
Seattle Fair Growth: An Interview, Part 3 — Affordability Crisis
We discovered urbanists could find common cause with Seattle Fair Growth in loosening Washington state’s strict condo liability laws and in ... But I’m pretty sure that 2% in South Lake Union is way ...
Real Estate Buzz: Condo demand rising faster than the supply
Luma is the first new high-rise condo tower on First Hill in more than 30 years and, as of last week, half of the 168 units have been sold. The 24-story tower ... block of Onni Group's megaproject in ...
Seattle homes selling in 5 days and over asking price
Buyer competition and lack of available properties for sale ... like South Lake Union, where Amazon is headquartered. New condo buildings like Insignia will give some new home buying options to local ...
Seattle Real Estate Roaring: House Prices Rise 10.5%, Condos Gain 7.4%, Sales Up 24%
Home prices last month increased over much of Seattle and the Eastside, while sales continued to climb. Prices of houses sold in Seattle increased 10.5 percent year-over-year. The lacking inventory of ...
Downtown Seattle condos are finally filling up
Hundreds of pre-sale buyers ... have sold out, and "most of the others have been cherry-picked," says Seattle real-estate economist Matthew Gardner. Of 2,500 new condos delivered in downtown, Belltown ...
Amazon.com Said in Talks for Land Near Its Seattle Campus
The site is being sold by Clise Properties Inc., a family-owned office developer in Seattle. Clise put 12.5 acres (5 hectares) of land up for sale in 2007 ... business district and immediately south ...
Amazon’s Effect on Seattle Real Estate: Fast Sales, Nearly No Condos Available in South Lake Union
Amazon’s effect on Seattle ... to the South, I-5 to the East, and Lake Union to the North. Statistics for South Lake Union condo sales are pulled from within these boundaries.] Every condo listed ...
Touchstone buys South Lake Union block from Seattle Times
Touchstone, one of the Seattle ... sale, marketing it as an apartment-development opportunity. Once-neglected South Lake Union is Seattle’s fastest-changing neighborhood. More than 4 million square ...
Seattle's condo pipeline expected to dry up
before deciding whether the units will be for sale or for rent. "This slowdown in sales has caused every builder to re-evaluate its business plan," said Mike Lierman, Intracorp Seattle ... second ...