As a young boy Paul Vasileff found his love for fashion while learning to sew with his grandmother. Now at 27, he has founded his own couture house and made an unquestionable mark on the industry.
Often inspired by a fable or fairytale, Paul designs every gown the label creates. His couture has dressed countless celebrities and graced red carpets around the world, including the Oscars and the Met Gala.
As well as becoming one of Australia’s leading designers, Paul is also the first South Australian to launch a collection at Paris Fashion Week and has been awarded Young Australian of the Year by the Prime Minister.
– Fashion Film Festival Milano 2018 (Milan, Italy)
– Miami Fashion Film Festival 2018 (Miami, FL)
– Bokeh South African International Fashion Film Festival 2018 (Johannesburg & Capetown, South Africa)
– Fashion Film Festival Chicago 2018 (Chicago, IL)
– Seattle International Fashion Film Festival (Seattle, WA)
– Best Fashion, Miami Fashion Film Festival
Thumbnail image: Richard Lyons for Brand South Australia.
Subscribe for new episodes of Makers Who Inspire every fortnight!