These are some shots from my trip to Oregon this summer. All the locations featured in the video are listed chronologically down below. Enjoy!
P.S. – sorry for the amateur vertical shots that’s my b. Cropping them into landscape took away from the actual scene.
1. Lincoln City 00:04 – 00:12
2. Downtown Portland/Max 00:13 – 00:21
3. Powell’s Books 00:22 – 00:25
4. Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge 00:26, 00:39
5. Bald Peak State Scenic Viewpoint 00:29
6. Tom McCall Waterfront Park (Rose Festival Firework Kick-Off) 00:32
7. Murase Plaza at Memorial Park 00:45
8. Molalla Trainpark (Shady Dell) 00:51
9. Clackamas Towncenter 01:05
10. Der Rheinländer German Restaurant 01:11
11. Fogarty Creek State Park 01:21 – 01:38
12. Pikes Place Market, Seattle Washington 01:43 – 01:48
13. Seattle Center Park 01:49 – 01:53
14. Seattle Space Needle 01:54
15. Seaside Candyman 02:34 – 02:40
16. Seaside Carousel Mall 02:42
17. Latourell Falls 02:47
18. Upper Multnomah Falls Trails 02:53, 03:03, 03:06
19. Multnomah Falls Overlook 02:57, 03:00
20. Weisendangerer Falls 03:09
21. Enchanted Forest 03:13 – 03:37
22. Newport, Oregon 03:38 – 03:43
25. Timberline Lodge 03:51
26. Trillium Lake 03:53
27. Columbia River Gorge 04:03
28. Bonneville Hatchery 04:04- 04:09
29. Depot Bay 04:11-04:24
Editor: iMovie 2015
Camera: iPhone 5s
Music: **No copyright infringement intended. Music: Cannons by Youth Lagoon. All materials used property of their respective owners.**
shameless social media plugs:
More info on Pacific Northwest Travel Diary || Melanie Malcomson
Winter storm triggers power outages, snow in Pacific Northwest
Winter weather in the Pacific Northwest caused power outages in certain areas in US and blanketed the Cascade Range with fresh snow. Thousands of households in the greater Seattle area were ...
Atmospheric rivers forecast for Pacific Northwest, with flood watches in place
Atmospheric rivers unleash rains, winter fury in Pacific Northwest as snow slams Northeast 01:31 Atmospheric rivers are expected in the Pacific Northwest this week as heavy rainfall continues to ...
Snowstorms target New England and Pacific Northwest
Storms are targeting both coasts on Sunday, with rain and snow slamming the Northeast and the Pacific Northwest. On the East Coast, a rainstorm soaked Philadelphia, New York and Boston on Sunday.
Winter Weather in Pacific Northwest Cuts Power to Thousands in Seattle, Dumps Snow on Cascades
Winter Weather in Pacific Northwest Cuts Power to Thousands in Seattle, Dumps Snow on Cascades SEATTLE (AP) — Winter weather brought high winds and snow to parts of the Pacific Northwest ...
Winter weather in Pacific Northwest cuts power to thousands in Seattle, dumps snow on Cascades
SEATTLE (AP) — Winter weather brought high winds and snow to parts of the Pacific Northwest, knocking out power in some areas and dumping fresh snow across the Cascade Range. Thousands of ...
Winter weather in Pacific Northwest cuts power to thousands in Seattle
Thousands of people woke up in homes without electricity in the the greater Seattle area after a night of rain and wind SEATTLE -- Winter weather brought high winds and snow to parts of the ...
'Atmospheric river' forecast to blast Pacific Northwest with heavy rain and feet of snow
Several storms will blast the Northwest over the next few days ... including many mountain passes. Travel will be difficult to hazardous due to both heavy snow and blowing snow," the weather ...
‘Long-duration’ storm to blast Pacific Northwest with flooding, snow
Multiple storms are making a beeline for the Pacific Northwest, which will result in ... to trigger flooding and landslides and disrupt travel. As storms continue to pound the region this weekend ...