How to spend a day in Seattle, Washington. Today we travel to Seattle and discover the Gum Wall at Bubblegum Alley, Dick’s Drive-In, Gas Works Park, Seattle Great Wheel, the space needle, the original Starbucks, and more. We spend the day exploring this enchanting city, and although we take part in many touristy activities and areas, we get some kind of feel for the city of Seattle. Vanlife takes us through Washington, and beyond, so join the adventure as we travel to other cities, towns, states, national parks, and more.
Support Travelbum on Patreon – (For Incredible Rewards)
Alexander Travelbum – Vanlife Around America in an Adventure Van
Location: Seattle, Washington
——– LINKS TO MY GEAR ——-
– My Camera: http://amzn.to/2xdUBes
– My Main Lens: http://amzn.to/2irNbBb
– My Beloved Hat: http://amzn.to/2s0aDs8
– My Camera Microphone: http://amzn.to/2wzs7Pl
– Camera Strap: http://amzn.to/2s0abdq
– Memory Card Case: http://amzn.to/2sjgU31
– Ape Camera Case : http://amzn.to/2yjrPds
– My Military-style backpack: http://amzn.to/2wzCOkP
– My drone: http://amzn.to/2xNjfmx|
– Cheap but Durable Tripod: http://amzn.to/2zlEoVT
——— LINKS TO THE BEST VAN STUFF ———
– Paint Your Van Cheap : http://amzn.to/2xDQkVt
– Camera Mount On Van Window : http://amzn.to/2yInN1c
– Eco-Friendly Induction Pan : http://amzn.to/2zlcQjc
– Induction Cooktop : http://amzn.to/2xDrOiH
– The Best Van Faucet : http://amzn.to/2xEyAJS
– USA Map : http://amzn.to/2zmiNfR
– Headlamp : http://amzn.to/2gfYQTd
– AMAZING Magnetic Phone Mount : http://amzn.to/2zkg8Dj
——- FAVORITE TRAVEL STUFF ——-
– Best Travel Underwear : http://amzn.to/2z6UAsO
– Best Backpacking Backpack : http://amzn.to/2yizU23
– My Favorite Hat: http://amzn.to/2s0aDs8
– A Favorite Travel Book : http://amzn.to/2z6Vw0i
And find me on Instagram and Facebook – Alexander_Travelbum
More info on How to Spend a Day in Seattle
How to Spend a Day in Seattle - BingNews Search results
To win 2021 NFL free agency, Detroit Lions should recreate their 2010 blueprint
Dan Campbell said whatever 2021 NFL free agents the Detroit Lions sign are 'going to need to be able to set a tone for us' ...
Washington state teachers, school employees move to head of the vaccine line — what’s next?
New vaccine guidelines that put teachers and child-care workers in front of the line may ease the path for reopening schools in dozens of districts, and provide relief to a struggling child care ...
Shaquill Griffin Would 'Love to Be Back' With Seahawks, Prepared to Test Free Agency
After spending his first four NFL seasons with the Seahawks, Shaquill Griffin hopes to continue his career in the Pacific Northwest. But as free agency rapidly ...
SF Giants mailbag: Who’s the biggest camp surprise? Do the Giants need to trade a position player?
Giants baseball is back, Opening Day is less than a month away and there’s already been plenty of exciting developments since the start of spring training.
Ample is trying to make battery swapping for EVs a reality, starting with Uber drivers in the Bay Area
Ample has opened its first electric vehicle battery swap stations — in the San Francisco Bay Area. Uber drivers are their first customers.
Where Jill Biden drops by for a cup of coffee can make quite a statement
First lady Jill Biden has developed a habit of making unannlunced stops at small businesses while she's out and about on official duties. Many of them have been Black- or immigrant-owned shops.
Why the Seahawks should trade Russell Wilson NOW
Could Russell Wilson really change teams this offseason? With the rumor mill churning, Adam Schein explains why the Seattle Seahawks should indeed trade the seven-time Pro Bowler -- the sooner, the ...
Carolina Panthers wide receiver needs in 2021 offseason | Raleigh News & Observer
The bottom line on Carolina Panthers wide receivers and how the team needs to address the position this offseason.
Seattle CEO’s words stoke fire, frustration for players, PA
As far as Anthony Rizzo is concerned, Kevin Mather simply said the quiet part out loud. Mather, the CEO and president of the Seattle Mariners, resigned Monday after video surfaced of ...
A 90-year-old Seattle woman walks six miles in snow to get her Covid-19 vaccine
Many people in the US are determined to get their Covid-19 vaccine, but a 90-year-old Seattle resident showed just how motivated she was by walking six miles in snow to make her appointment.
How a Seattle business boomed while taking back narrative of Native art
We’re taking back the art and putting out authentic art.” Speaking with each worker one-by-one you quickly get a sense that there’s a common goal here – that word, authentic, gets used a lot. It’s ...