Farming-Simualtor.com – https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?lang=en&country=us&mod_id=131624&title=fs2019
Welcome to The Pacific Northwest 19. This is a fictitious map loosely based around the Lewiston, Idaho and eastern Washington area where the Snake and Clearwater rivers meet. At the rivers there is a plateau that is high above, accessed by a winding mountain road. The plateau has small to medium sized fields, where the valley fields are much larger and relatively flat and open. The terrain on the plateau can be a little challenging. A little extra horsepower or the use of the train can be very useful. The map is based upon the FS17 version. It is similar in many ways but also quite different.
This map includes the following:
– Standard FS19 features
– 35 fields, 3 are small fields of grass. Fields range from .45 to 20.7 ha, Many fields can easily be joined together to make bigger fields.
– 5 sell points, the two on the plateau allow for train and trailer sells, the train can be your friend. Plus a sawmill, spinnery, dairy, garden center and large BGA.
– An old growth pine forest and tree farm for plenty of logging fun
– There are several fields that have wooded pine areas, so you can make a little extra money on the side, or just clear the area and expand you field
– Barbed wire fence posts with a white stripe on top can be cut with a chain saw and this will remove a few sections of the fence. A red arrow on top of the post shows the direction of removal.
– Poplar woodchip bales can be sold at the sawmill or Agro Wholesalers.
– Manure, slurry, digestate and wool can be sold at the garden center.
– The plateau is pretty hilly so there are a few areas other than the placeable areas that are relativly flat for placables
– A train system that goes from the silo on the plateau to the river port silo and back up. The train is very handy for moving products from the lower area to the plateau silo and sell points
– Two large placeable areas for when the production mods come out or if you want to use them for anthing else you wish
– Water and lime stations are located in a few places around the map.
– All land can be purchased on the map. There is zero cost for the border, river and cliff areas.
– Watch out for traffic. Vehicles will slow down when making turns at intersections. Otherwise they will travel a little faster than normal.
Game Farming Simulator 19
Size 190.56 MB
Platform PC/MAC, PS4, XB1
#FarmingSimulator19 #FirstImpression #ThePacificNorthWest
More info on Farming Simulator 19 – Map First Impression – The Pacific Northwest 19
The Covid-19 Pandemic
With the acute phase of the Covid-19 pandemic fading even as the coronavirus persists and evolves, a new normal is taking shape around the world. Rest, fluids and medications are your friends.
Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards' daughter Sami, 19, wants new breast implants 3 months after first surgery
One person suggested that if she were to go any bigger, she'd likely deal with back pain. When the 19-year-old originally got her implants, she thoroughly documented the experience on social media.
Embraer and CAE unveil first E2 simulator in Asia-Pacific
Embraer and CAE have launched Asia-Pacific’s first E2 full-flight simulator, ahead of the E190-E2’s service entry with low-cost carrier Scoot this year. Located at the Singapore CAE Flight ...
The best PC simulation games 2024
When it comes to farming simulator games ... As we found in our ARMA 2 launch impressions, It’s the kind of shooter in which you spend more time looking at your map and compass than down ...
MAP: First signs of spring seen around the Pacific Northwest
(KOIN) — Light rain and mild temperatures. All signs that spring is slowly starting to work its way back into the Pacific Northwest. A few sights of spring are slowly starting to build across ...
Farming Simulator 19 Fertilizer Guide
In Farming Simulator 19, just like in real life ... It is preferred to give the first cycle of fertilizer at the time of seeding and the second cycle when the crops begin to sprout.
Federal health officials say U.S. adults 65 and older who got a shot of the updated COVID-19 vaccine in the fall should get a booster dose now, if at least four months have passed. A group of ...
Pacific Drive: The First Preview
Our first look at Pacific Drive in ... the station wagon. Pacific Drive’s anomaly-filled version of the Pacific Northwest will take you deep into what's referred to as the Olympic Exclusion ...
Pacific Drive, the First Title From Ironwood Studios Announced
The new title puts players behind the driver's seat of a car in what looks like a post-apocalyptic version of the Pacific Northwest. The developers call their title a "run-based first-person ...
Google Maps’ Covid-19 Coronavirus Overlay: Here Are The Issues
No, it shouldn’t be a layer of the actual virus, the Covid-19 coronavirus, on your screen. That would not be safe. Instead, when you open up a map of the area that you are interested in ...
First Impressions in Business Etiquette
Conversation Etiquette To give a good first impression, make sure you do not do all the talking. One rule of thumb is to try to spend at least as much time listening as talking. Demonstrate that ...