FULL VIDEO / SUB 2 RECORD AMERICA: https://youtu.be/gMpTMftoVgA
LOCATION & AGENCIES INVOLVED
Seattle Customer Service Center
– 4534 University Way, Seattle, WA 98105
– Phone: (206) 684-7542
– Employee 1: Chante Houston
– Employee 2: Jason Peach
– Cyndi Wilder (media relations): (206) 684-3439
– GOOGLE REVIEW: https://goo.gl/maps/g7bk9ANpCS37kC7dA
– Washington State Constitution (Declaration of Rights)
– RCW 9A.04.020, 1; a-b-c-d “Purposes of Construction”
– RCW 9A.36.040 – “Assault in the Fourth Degree”
– RCW 9A.36.070 – “Coercion”
– RCW 9A.72.080 – “Statement of what one does not know to be true.”
– RCW 9A.76.175 – “Making a False Statement to a Public Servant”
– RCW 9A.80.010 – “Official Misconduct”
– RCW 9A.84.030 – “Disorderly Conduct”
– RCW 9A.84.040 – “False Reporting”
VIOLATIONS OF FEDERAL LAW & CODE
– U.S. Constitution Amendments 1 & 14
– 18 U.S.C. 241 – “Conspiracy Against Rights”
– 42 U.S.C. 1983 – “Deprivation of Rights”
– Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
VIOLATIONS OF STATE ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
– RCW 42.20.100 – “Failure of Duty by Public Officer”
– RCW 42.40.040 – “False Report”
– RCW 42.52 – “Ethics in Public Service”
– RCW 42.56 – “Construction”
VIOLATIONS OF CITY OF SEATTLE CODE
– City of Seattle Ethics Code 4.16.020 – “Purpose”
– Seattle Municipal Code 14.06.010 – .030 – (UPAP)
#Documentary #CityofSeattle #EthicsInPublicService #RecordAmerica
COP THINK GOOD
SURVEILLANCE CAMERA MAN
IT’S JUST A CAMERA
HONOR YOUR OATH: CIVIL RIGHTS INVESTIGATIONS
ONUS NEWS SERVICE
HELP SUPPORT MY WORK
Paypal Donate: https://paypal.me/cameraseverywhere
Bit Chute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CwGI5CFUEzzl/
CAMERAS EVERYWHERE MERCH
TEN PRINCIPAL ETHICS OF CAMERAS EVERYWHERE
More info on Bully Fail: LADY DEFENDS CIVIL RIGHTS AGAINST CITY OF SEATTLE COERCION & CONSPIRACY (Preview)
Seven unions representing teachers and other public workers in Wisconsin have filed a lawsuit attempting to end the state’s near-total ban on collective bargaining for most public employees The ...
Seattle ties record for homicides set in the 1990s
The city of Seattle has tied its previous record for the most homicides in a single year, and it likely will establish a new homicide record by the end of 2023. Seattle set a record in 1994 with ...
Woman sues City of Seattle after officers allegedly broke into wrong apartment with guns drawn
SEATTLE — A Seattle resident is suing the City of Seattle after four police officers allegedly and unjustifiably broke down her Belltown apartment door in November 2020. According to the lawsuit ...
Civil Rights Sharia
Inquiries about the application of Title IX and its supporting regulations may be directed to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education or to the ...
Seattle woman sues city and police for wrong address raid, claims civil rights violation
Krulewitch said the civil rights violation begins with what he believes was an unlawful search and seizure of her Belltown apartment. Rehn is suing the city of Seattle and five Seattle police ...
Breonna Taylor civil rights case in hands of jury
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A jury began deliberations Monday afternoon at the federal trial of a former Louisville police officer accused of violating Breonna Taylor's civil rights by opening fire on her ...
Lee NAACP halts civil rights complaint against Babcock Neighborhood School
The Lee County chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People says they have avoided filing a federal civil-rights complaint ... by the 'United Against Hate' program ...
A grand jury has returned an indictment against a former suburban Detroit police officer who is accused of a federal civil rights crime The U.S. Justice Department is investigating two South ...
Seattle City Council
Groups representing local real estate agents are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on four City Council races in Seattle this year. Taylor Shanaman, government affairs director for Seattle ...