FULL VIDEO / SUB 2 RECORD AMERICA: https://youtu.be/gMpTMftoVgA
LOCATION & AGENCIES INVOLVED
Seattle Customer Service Center
– 4534 University Way, Seattle, WA 98105
– Phone: (206) 684-7542
– Employee 1: Chante Houston
– Employee 2: Jason Peach
– Cyndi Wilder (media relations): (206) 684-3439
– GOOGLE REVIEW: https://goo.gl/maps/g7bk9ANpCS37kC7dA
– Washington State Constitution (Declaration of Rights)
– RCW 9A.04.020, 1; a-b-c-d “Purposes of Construction”
– RCW 9A.36.040 – “Assault in the Fourth Degree”
– RCW 9A.36.070 – “Coercion”
– RCW 9A.72.080 – “Statement of what one does not know to be true.”
– RCW 9A.76.175 – “Making a False Statement to a Public Servant”
– RCW 9A.80.010 – “Official Misconduct”
– RCW 9A.84.030 – “Disorderly Conduct”
– RCW 9A.84.040 – “False Reporting”
VIOLATIONS OF FEDERAL LAW & CODE
– U.S. Constitution Amendments 1 & 14
– 18 U.S.C. 241 – “Conspiracy Against Rights”
– 42 U.S.C. 1983 – “Deprivation of Rights”
– Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
VIOLATIONS OF STATE ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
– RCW 42.20.100 – “Failure of Duty by Public Officer”
– RCW 42.40.040 – “False Report”
– RCW 42.52 – “Ethics in Public Service”
– RCW 42.56 – “Construction”
VIOLATIONS OF CITY OF SEATTLE CODE
– City of Seattle Ethics Code 4.16.020 – “Purpose”
– Seattle Municipal Code 14.06.010 – .030 – (UPAP)
#Documentary #CityofSeattle #EthicsInPublicService #RecordAmerica
COP THINK GOOD
SURVEILLANCE CAMERA MAN
IT’S JUST A CAMERA
HONOR YOUR OATH: CIVIL RIGHTS INVESTIGATIONS
ONUS NEWS SERVICE
HELP SUPPORT MY WORK
Paypal Donate: https://paypal.me/cameraseverywhere
Bit Chute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CwGI5CFUEzzl/
CAMERAS EVERYWHERE MERCH
TEN PRINCIPAL ETHICS OF CAMERAS EVERYWHERE
More info on Bully Fail: LADY DEFENDS CIVIL RIGHTS AGAINST CITY OF SEATTLE COERCION & CONSPIRACY (Preview)
Letter condemns city of Raleigh’s tactics in lawsuit after police raided wrong home
“In defending this case, the City of Raleigh has elected to use taxpayer money to pay four private law firms, along with two City Attorneys, to employ a defense strategy that has included ...
Seattle: Playoffs Town, USA
Right now the Emerald City might be in the midst of a true sports renaissance. For the first time in history, the Seattle Seahawks and Mariners qualified for the postseason in the same year.
Judge sanctions City of Seattle over CHOP missing text messages
A federal judge has handed down sanctions against the City of Seattle for ... of due process rights by the city, as well as negligence and illegal taking of property and civil rights.
Judge slaps sanctions on Seattle for deleting thousands of texts between top officials
A federal judge has levied crippling sanctions against the city of Seattle for deleting thousands ... and illegal taking of their property and civil rights. However, Zilly concluded that the ...
Seattle business owners left to fend for themselves on crime take matters into their own hands
Seattle business owners outraged by the city’s crime trend put together a town hall-style meeting at a local barber shop to speak out about the violence and danger they face and to call on city ...
Lawsuit by Seattle company could change union rights
A Seattle lawsuit is being heard before the Supreme Court, which could change union rights when they strike, according to the SCOTUS Blog. Glacier Northwest is a concrete company in Seattle.
Seattle churchgoers becoming 'afraid' to attend services over growing homeless camp : 'We need help'
Parishioners at a Seattle church are reportedly becoming "afraid" to attend services over a growing homeless encampment and are calling on the city for assistance. "We want them to get help ...
Woman stabs man in Seattle's Lake City area
A woman reportedly stabbed a man in the Cedar Park neighborhood in the Lake City area on Saturday. According to the Seattle Police Department (SPD), the stabbing occurred on the 13300 block of ...
City responds to civil rights complaint against Inner Harbor desalination plans
The city of Corpus Christi, responding to a civil rights complaint filed by Northside residents that sparked a federal investigation, denies that a new municipal facility near the Hillcrest ...