I visit a Seattle Customer Service Center and they violate my rights and those of the people around me. EPIC 5th Symphony Trailer: https://youtu.be/5WoeWMO-ehU
Contact: [email protected]
LOCATION & AGENCIES INVOLVED
Seattle Customer Service Center
– 4534 University Way, Seattle, WA 98105
– Phone: (206) 684-7542
– Unidentified Male
– Unidentified Female
– Cyndi Wilder (media relations): (206) 684-3439
– GOOGLE REVIEW: https://goo.gl/maps/g7bk9ANpCS37kC7dA
– Washington State Constitution (Declaration of Rights)
– RCW 9A.04.020, 1; a-b-c-d “Purposes of Construction”
– RCW 9A.36.040 – “Assault in the Fourth Degree”
– RCW 9A.36.070 – “Coercion”
– RCW 9A.72.080 – “Statement of what one does not know to be true.”
– RCW 9A.76.175 – “Making a False Statement to a Public Servant”
– RCW 9A.80.010 – “Offical Misconduct”
– RCW 9A.84.030 – “Disorderly Conduct”
– RCW 9A.84.040 – “False Reporting”
VIOLATIONS OF FEDERAL LAW & CODE
– U.S. Constitution Amendments 1 & 14
– 18 U.S.C. 241 – “Conspiracy Against Rights”
– 42 U.S.C. 1983 – “Deprivation of Rights”
– Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
VIOLATIONS OF STATE ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
– RCW 42.20.100 – “Failure of Duty by Public Officer”
– RCW 42.40.040 – “False Report”
– RCW 42.52 – “Ethics in Public Service”
– RCW 42.56 – “Construction”
VIOLATIONS OF CITY OF SEATTLE CODE
– City of Seattle Ethics Code 4.16.020 – “Purpose”
– Seattle Municipal Code 14.06.010 – .030 – (UPAP)
#Documentary #CityofSeattle #CivilRights #RightsTrumpFeelings #PublicService #1stAmendmentAudit #SeattleTour
This public video record was made in unrestricted public space. It contains no sensitive personal financial information or private information. The private people in this video are not “uniquely identifiable.” This public video ethnography was made for educational purposes and is protected by federal law under Section 107 of the 1976 Copyright Act, wherein allowance is made for «fair use» for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. This record and it’s manner of production is also guaranteed by “applicable laws” as enumerated above including the U.S. Constitution Amendments 1, 4, &14, 18 U.S.C. § 241 – “Conspiracy Against Rights”, RCW 42.52 – “Ethics in public service”, RCW 42.56.030 – “Construction”, RCW 9A.04.020 – “Principals of Construction” and Seattle Municipal Code 14.06.010 – .030. The subjects, methods and ethics under consideration in this documentary are clearly outlined in the ABOUT and DISCUSSION sections of this channel.
*The filmmaker was recorded by government agents without her consent during the making of this video.*
More info on 1st Amendment Audit FAIL | City of Seattle Violates Civil RIGHTS! Calls Coos! Shuts DOWN!
How rats became an inescapable part of city living
We live on the surface of the city; they generally live below. We mostly work by day; they mostly work by night. But nearly everywhere that people live, rats live too. In Seattle, where I grew up ...
Why are the 14th Amendment lawsuits seeking to bar Trump failing?
Who wants to be the judge that disqualifies the leading presidential candidate on the Republican ticket?” one legal scholar said.
Massachusetts’ attorney general has filed a lawsuit accusing a white nationalist group of civil rights violations ... redistricting plan violates the rights of two Native American tribes ...
Is Seattle a shoes-on or shoes-off in the home kind of city? Readers tell us
Intrigued by the points made on both sides of the debate, we wanted to know, are the residents of wet, rainy Seattle “Team Shoes ... it comes down to the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you ...
Bill of Rights: The Fifteenth Amendment
African American women were not granted the right to vote until the passage of the Nineteenth Amendment in 1920 which granted all women in the U.S. the right to vote.” “The Civil Rights Act of ...
Woman sues City of Seattle after officers allegedly broke into wrong apartment with guns drawn
SEATTLE — A Seattle resident is suing the City of Seattle after four police officers allegedly and unjustifiably broke down her Belltown ... the woman's Fourth Amendment rights by searching ...
Seattle woman sues city and police for wrong address raid, claims civil rights violation
Krulewitch said the civil rights violation begins with what he believes was an unlawful search and seizure of her Belltown apartment. Rehn is suing the city of Seattle and five Seattle police ...
What happens if the government shuts down ahead of Thanksgiving
A shutdown could snarl airline travel, particularly if it lasts into December If the government shuts down, 3.5 million federal ... although civil proceedings will be delayed.